Thank you so much for joining me for Three Incredible Ways to Get Unstuck! I’m excited that we are on this amazing journey
together! First, before we begin, download the handouts at this link.
Let your journey begin!
- Download the handouts!
- Watch the Welcome Video
- Watch the Bonus Guided Imagery Video
- Listen to the Powerful Three Audio and Read Handout while listening
- Listen to Step #1: Focus on What You Want Audio while completing handout while listening
- Listen to Step #2 and 3: Isn’t it interesting and Can I let it be Audio while completing handout while listening
- Listen to Using Affirmations to Create Breakthroughs in Your Life Audio while completing handout while listening
- Watch Wrap-up Video
Start the Welcome Video below …
Guided Imagery Meditation (4 minutes)
Welcome to your first guided imagery meditation!
“Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you.” ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Powerful Three are at the heart of this work! Begin the audio below to learn about these powerful tools to bring mindfulness
powerfully into your life! You’ll find the worksheet below online and in the handouts you printed earlier in the course.
The Powerful Three
Let’s get into the good stuff! Focusing on What You Want is the first step towards getting unstuck! You can attract anything by
positively and mindfully focusing on what you desire … this is where we briefly look at what sidetracks you receiving the things you
desire! Start the video – and fill out the handout! This is Step #1 (although Gi mentions that it is Step #2, oops)!
Step #2 and #3 are up next …
Step #2: Isn’t it interesting that …
- When you acknowledge that you are feeling a particular emotion like anxiousness, anger, or sad mood, simply become
aware of that feeling/mood and say the following, “isn’t it interesting that I am feeling ________” (without judgment).
- Example: Isn’t it interesting that I’m nervous about this first date?
Step #3: Can I let it be … in order to let it go?
- Take a deep breath and ask yourself, ‘am I willing to let it be in order to let it go?’ If your answer is YES, then let it be and
turn your focus to how you want to be! When you focus on what you want — that is what will be manifested in your life.
- If your answer is no, that is your choice and that is just fine. However, you will likely remain stuck indefinitely.
- Process Recap: Acknowledge > Accept > Let it go!
- This is one of the best ways to work towards manifesting your goals and dreams.
- Example: I’m nervous — yes. It is normal to be nervous on a first date. I can let it go and be present, mindful
and have fun on my date!
Take out your sheet “Focus on What You Want …” Look at what you want … and you are going to write your own positive affirmations. Here are the rules to writing powerful affirmations:
- Must be an “I” statement.
- Must be positive.
- In the present moment.
- Self reflective.
Do not write about what you don’t want.