A Day of Mindfulness Retreat (NEW PROGRAM PRICING: Early Bird Special $50/$75)
Location: Whole Life Health Care: 100 Shattuck Way, Newington, NH 03801
Ideal for individuals to use in everyday life, community groups and organizations, A Day of Mindfulness offers an experiential introduction to the core elements of mindfulness meditation practice. You will bring home handouts and skills to apply Mindfulness to your life immediately. Please bring a bagged lunch. No experience necessary.
At work, in leading others, and in community, A Day of Mindfulness will assist you to:
- Communicate with empathy and clarity and reduce compassion fatigue
- Increase peace of mind, compassion, serenity, patience and the ability to ‘let go’
- Reduce stress, and promote greater balance
- Increase work performance and satisfaction
- Improve focus, attention, critical and analytical thinking skills
- Increase insight, resilience and response-ability
- Develop emotional intelligence, regulation and empathy
We introduce mindfulness as a natural human capacity, a meditation practice, and a holistic way of being and caring for ourselves and others. Participants will gain skills to utilize mindfulness as a meditation practice, and in daily life.