Mindfulness/Meditation 101 (NEW PROGRAM PRICING: Early Bird Special $99/$125)
Location: Whole Life Health Care: 100 Shattuck Way, Newington, NH 03801
Ideal for individuals to use in everyday life, community groups and organizations, Mindfulness/Meditation 101 offers an experiential introduction to the core elements of mindfulness meditation practice. You will bring home handouts and skills to apply Mindfulness to your life immediately. Please bring a bagged lunch. No experience necessary.
At home, at work, in leading others, and in community, Mindfulness/Meditation 101 will assist you to:
- Communicate with empathy and clarity and reduce compassion fatigue
- Increase peace of mind, compassion, serenity, patience and the ability to ‘let go’
- Reduce stress, and promote greater balance
- Increase work performance and satisfaction
- Improve focus, attention, critical and analytical thinking skills
- Increase insight, resilience and response-ability
- Develop emotional intelligence, regulation and empathy
We introduce mindfulness as a natural human capacity, a meditation practice, and a holistic way of being and caring for ourselves and others. Participants will gain skills to utilize mindfulness as a meditation practice, and in daily life.